Pharmaceutical Consulting Consortium, International, Inc.(PCCI), is a 501(c)(6) non-profit association. PCCI’s mission is to help early-stage life sciences companies succeed. PCCI provides an opportunity for our members both to give back to the life-science community by sharing their expertise with early stage companies, or presenting their own, and to grow professionally by networking with other members, guests and presenting companies.
PCCI seeks to create and stimulate an environment in which expertise and insight can be freely exchanged to:
- Improve the success rate of new entrants to the market
- Provide a real time learning environment for members and guests
- Provide an opportunity for innovators and entrepreneurs to meet
members of the investment community
- Provide networking opportunities for members regarding potential
- Establish PCCI as the preeminent non-profit knowledge center for
early-stage life sciences companies and professionals
- Create an "exchange" where knowledge (financial, technical and talent)
is available to members and guests
- Create partnership opportunities for members and guests that is
Its an evening of networking, knowledge and business building opportunities.
Monthly meetings include a half hour of networking, followed by dinner, and a guest presentation by an early-stage company.
After the presentation, PCCI’s handpicked panel then addresses specific questions, previously provided by the presenting company.
This is followed by an open forum that includes questions and comments from members and invited guests.